Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i cut my own hair?

OK, this is ME currently:



http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/k...



this is how i want:



http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/k...



Now, i do know my head shape, type of hair is almost the same.



What i really want is the thickness of the hair. How can i cut my own hair so that it matches the layers like him (A lot thinner)?



My hair way way too thick, and i want it to be like his hair. The thin-ness of his hair is what i want.



How do i cut my own hair?

You want to layer it to get that effect. If you have thick hair, like me, layers will help thin it out alot. That's how I did my own, and my hair is currently something similar to what you want. They don't have to be big layers, that's where alot of people make the mistake and loose more length than they intended. Just lots of little ones, no more than a centimeter at most, will help get rid of alot of that extra hair. And always, when cutting your hair, leave it longer than you think you want it at first. It's easier to cut it shorter on the second pass than it is to grow it back! =D Good luck!



How do i cut my own hair?

Just go for it. If you don't like it, oh well, it's hair, it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions