Thursday, June 17, 2010

Razoring hair...?

I want to my hair razored before spring break ends...and I have thin-ish hair but I usually make it alot thicker when I use hairspray and mousse..Um..here are some pictures of what I want.



http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/...



http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/...



http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/...



And don't comment saying "that's ugly blah blah blah" I don't want to hear it!! I want it and that's all that matters.



So like.......yea..should I do it??



Also I want to be a cosmotologist (sp?)



So i'm thinking why don't I practice on mysself??



Good idea or bad??



Thanks for your time bbys!



Razoring hair...?

Personally, i LOOOOVE razor cuts. I have one too, but here's the downside:



I did it myself and it came out HORRIBLY.



So I don't want you to regret doing it yourself, so get it professionally done. Everyone I know who razored their OWN hair regretted it.



Local barbers do a good job,



Just asked them to give you a razor cut, and if they don't understand what that is, explain or show them the pictures!



If you want to do it yourself, you have to be extremely careful, don't make the same mistake I did!



Hope it helps!



Razoring hair...?

you should let it be



Razoring hair...?

first take a class then practice on yourself



sometimes razoring might mess up your hair, so think about it!



but i like the style!



you just need an oval face to fit it



Razoring hair...?

i say it is your hair and if that is your style then go for it ... the razor may make it look thinner but i think you are use to dealling with that so go for it ....



Razoring hair...?

Well if you want razored hair than you can.. but i dont know how you like bc different styles go with different bodys,faces and ext. ... but the girl in the picture looks hott wit her hair like that!



If you believe you can become a cosmotologist.. than go for it!



But maybe not test it on you ... first learn more a bit abt cosmo.



A woman can achieve greatness ... lol



cuz we know how to dream!



Byes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions