Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why does chin hair come thick after chemo, but not the rest of my body?

i had chemo and lost all body hair. i now have thin head hair, none on underarms or legs and thin private parts, but i have chin hair that any teenage boy would be proud to have. Why is that???



Why does chin hair come thick after chemo, but not the rest of my body?

Have you heard of the scalp therapy called Nioxin?? If not there is a website, what it is exactly I'm not sure, just type in Nioxin I guess. Someone told me it was developed for chemo patients. I'm not a chemo patient, but my hair grows so slowly. I've been using it twice a week for the past year. It really helps. The one thing though and I really hate to even say this because it just sounds abnormal, my eyelashes. They were long to begin with, but they have grown lately, when I wear my sunglasses they hit the lens . I recommend this stuff highly. You can buy it at any hair solon, or beauty supply outlet. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions