Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am 17 and want a goatee. i have thin hair. can any one help me.?

You could always take your pubes and glue them to your face. Thanks bam margera



I am 17 and want a goatee. i have thin hair. can any one help me.?

You have to be patient dude, Just keep shaving what hair you have, and eventually it will come in thicker. Its hormones and genetics, sometimes youll see kids 14 years old with full beards, and sometimes youll see somebody 25 with nothing but a little Adolf Hitler moustache fuzz.



I am 17 and want a goatee. i have thin hair. can any one help me.?

man i got the same proble i have kinda like a goatee but the hairs are like bent i hate it but yea just shave it off or just



put pubes on it lol



I am 17 and want a goatee. i have thin hair. can any one help me.?

Hint..the darker the hair , the more noticeable it is. If its lite hair color, just 4 men beards %26amp; mustache dye makes it look twice as thick in a darker color.Goatees look pretty cool dark, even if it doesnt match your head...etc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions