Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do i increase the hair around my roots?

What can I do to increase the hair around my roots?



I'm only 15 years old and I have really thin, dark hair and the hair around my roots is particularly sparse. I also have a pale scalp so it really stands out how little hair I have around my roots. I wash my hair every single day with Herbal Essences Citrus Lift shampoo+conditioner. If I don't, my hair gets really greasy fast.



What can i do the increase the hair around my roots? Is it very abnormal that I have really thin amounts of hair there?



Thanks in advance, especially if you're a professional.



How do i increase the hair around my roots?

Do you mean your hairline is thinning?



I'm not a professional but I can try to give the best advice possible. To begin thrown away your usual hair products are they are not working well enough. If you become so greasy in a a day then your products are drying out your hair and forcing your scalp to overcompensate resulting in greasiness.



No it's not abnormal for you to have thin hair around your hairline it's the result of stress and damage.



Nioxin has an pricey but excellent line of products that can be used daily and help restore/repair thining/damaged/limp hair.



How do i increase the hair around my roots?

ask a pro in hair designing just walk into a hair salon and ask wat can i do dont worry the hair stylist will be more than happy to help



How do i increase the hair around my roots?

There are certain shampoos and special treatments you can use to help with thinning hair. You can also meet with a hair doctor who can tell you what is happening and what to use.



How do i increase the hair around my roots?

in a small bottel of coconut oil add



three capsules of vitamine E.



open the capsul then add the content of the capsule



add a spoon full of raw lemon juice



apply this oil twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions