Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where can I find sexy hair nets? Must be white in color possibly adorned with rhinestones.?

I work in a bakery and must wear a white net hair net at all times. However, I have long hair and if I wear my hair up in a bun or ponytail, the thin hairnets roll all the way up to and surround the bun. I would like to be able to wear my hair down and perhaps have a hair net made out of real netting or nylon that is light weight and that I can lean back and put on from the bottom up and secure at the top of my head as opposed to the regular elastic thin basic hair nets that are provided to me at work. I want to look good!!!!



Where can I find sexy hair nets? Must be white in color possibly adorned with rhinestones.?

look online, but look under "snood" instead of "hairnet". Snoods are decorative hairnets (and they're thicker and sturdier, too!). A snood will meet all of your above qualifications. Happy hunting!



Where can I find sexy hair nets? Must be white in color possibly adorned with rhinestones.?

most larger beauty supply stores will carry something similar to this in multiple colors. i actually just bought a black one like two months ago that i use to cover my hair at night to keep in place but allow it to breathe at the same time.



it is really comfortable and stays in place and if i want i can wear it outside the house. i think i have seen them loose before in bins in the place i go to and i think i have also seen them packaged. just go to the store and tell them what you are looking for and they should be able to help you.



plus you can find rhinestones or other little ornaments you can put on it to jazz it up and make it pretty



hope this helps,



:)



Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions