Sunday, June 20, 2010

PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

hi, i have long thin blonde hair:



http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/sho...



and my prom dress is aqua/light blue solid strapless dress. im also planning on wearing earrings and I have no idea what to do with my hair- its finally long enough but its thin so it makes stuff like a french twist look odd. ive looked through hundreds of ideas, so any help is greatly appreciated. i was originally thinking either an elegant french twist or just down curly, but down may be hot once i start dancing. maybe half up half down? idk, please give me any and all of your suggestions! hope the picture helps. thanks :)



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

yeah I think an updo would look very nice. french twist with babysbreath in it and chandilier earrings too .... have fun at prom and dont do anything I wouldn't... I take that back do all the things I wouldnt do, like BEHAVE, lol



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

Because you are wearing a strapless an updo is a must. I like the idea of a french twist, and I would top that off with curls at the top.



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

Hilary Duff's hair in Cinderella Story is beautiful when shes at her prom. I did it for my semi- formal and i got SO many compliments.



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

if i were you, i would try this, get a pack of sponge rollers, wash your hair and take strands of hair and wrap it from the ends of your hair up into the roller to make a spiral curl, then i would sleep on it, the next day, take out the rollers, and if you don't like it long and springy, just take bobby pins and pin it up on the top of your head. it is a really nice style for prom. best of luck and have a good time!



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

An up do would look great! or you could wear it down curly, it would also make your hair look thicker!



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

ok... let me give you some sites...



this one has up to date, modern hairstyles...



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/promhai...



this one has everything prom...



http://www.promspot.com/



this one has lots of ideas for you...



http://www.prom-hairstyles.org/



well i hope i helped... if you need more ideas just email me at brycieboo3@yahoo.com



xoxo brycie



PROM HAIR?!? i have a pic- ANY IDEAS?

Hi Caroline!



Well. . . since your dress is a strapless you could wear your hair half-way up with curls and do some lose curls for the other half of your hair, or you could even put it all up and accent it with a cute butterfly or flower. A blue or white flower would be divine with the color of your dress.



If you would like some step-by-step instructions on what kind of up-do to have for your prom, I would suggest going to: www.promadvice.com!



They have great instructions and you can match up your hair type to theirs and they look fab!



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions